First Aid Burn Dressing Pack
Catalogue Number 01512
For First Aid Treatment
of 1st and 2nd degree burns up to size 12X12cm.
The Sterile Peel-Able Pack Contains:
1. Instructions and illustrations for method of use.
2. Sterile distilled water to pour over the burn (Scissors not required).
3. Silvalpad™ - silver coated antiseptic pad (12.5 x 12.5 cm) (Silver ions in the pad material assist in preventing development of micro-organisms in the wound.)
4. “Cold Pack” for placing over the Silvalpad™ to cool the wound. (Immediate cooling of the burn is very important).
5. Gauze/Cotton-wool dressing pad to cover “cold pack” thus ensuring continued cooling of the burn.
6. Means of securing dressings:-
· Tubular elastic net bandage to secure bandage on arms/legs.
· Adhesive tapes to secure the dressings on other body parts.
To VIEW & PRINT this page in PDF A4 format, click here.
For Instructions for use Click Here.